View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 12:08 AM
FlyingOliver
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Position: E175 F/O

Been voraciously reading this forum all freaking night and I must sleep! It's 4am and I need answers.. So before I stay up till 8am going back thru the rest of the thread I'm going to simply ask the information.

Quick intro: I'm 29, living in Miami, FL. Used to live in Vancouver. Currently a Lear-35 F/O doing middle of the night air ambulance ops. 950 hours TT, 730hrs Turbine. I love the PNW and I desperately want to move back/fly/enjoy life. I have an interview date for Feb 28th with QX. I am also considering Envoy and others but like I said - my heart is in them mountains over there.

Don't ask me why but I manage to start reading posts you guys were making back in september of 2017 (page 230ish)... SCARY STUFF!!!! Man... I want to love this airline, but I need some reassurance.

Snacky or Griever or whoever! please 1. give me a quick update on the status of QX... 2. Is management still deferring jets to skywest? 3. Is QX still severely short staffed? 4. Any other relevant info.

Sorry if I'm way out of the blue here. Just hoping to save some time. Thanks a ton for everything you guys and others contributed to date! These forums help us newbies tremendously.