Thread: Nflightmike
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 02:35 PM
brocklee9000
I Pass the Butter

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by beavsnap View Post
I don’t do much forum fighting/posting. I’ve been using the Nflight for a little while now. They are excellent. The bus is now silent!! I waited forever for the competition, and argued back and forth with the owner, he was pretty obnoxious about his delays. If you’re looking for a quality product, that will actually arrive at your house within a few short days, try Nflight.

Also, they are no longer working with the Velcro, it’s a magnet attachment, and are offering free upgrades..

Great product and very responsive owner, who started this to help avoid the pompous “other guy”.

Highly recommended!!!
Oh this is good news. Their site still shows velcro, so it's nice to see your pics and confirmation that it's not velcro anymore.

I have a question, for you and everyone else that's used it (or the uflymic). Do you wear the headset for the whole flight? Do you wear it with both ear cups on or with one off to the side? I have a QT Halo that has gotten me through flight training, and still holding up as a CFI. I've been so spoiled not wearing a normal headset, but I think I could get behind eventually having a QC25/35 with mic attachment.