View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 11:22 AM
Screwed
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by stickwiggler View Post
You just can't help yourself, can you?

Is it even possible for you to try and make a point without hurling insults at people? ( that's rhetorical, of course).

You say that some (you have named them in the past including me) are liars, Stooges, ignorant, and now of course, donning tinfoil hats all because we have voiced a concern that 1224 is forcing us to carry water for other carriers for items that we did not even want to negotiate for.

You decry us LIARS for even suggesting that and in the same breath, lecture us on the need for "Pattern Based Bargaing".

The great irony here is that you are completely obtuse to the paradoxical nature of these assertions!

Your CONSTANT presence here, representing the will of 1224 gives credence to our concern, not your denial of it!!

I will not pretend to understand what deep-seeded emotional scar you carry that compels you to CONSTANTLY get on a website (string) designed for pilots of one company (of which you are not employed) and bash, ridicule, admonish and/or imply that you are the keeper of some great knowledge that none of us possess.

Let me make it crystal clear.
You are not the keeper of greater wisdom.
You do not possess an understanding the rest of us don't.

You are just one guy with an opinion and a Tourette's based need to voice that opinion over and over and over...

The simple fact is, you are influencing no one at Omni. In fact, your constant presence regurgitating 1224 propaganda, the childish and insulting way that you choose to communicate with people is doing harm to the very cause you believe you are trying to promote.

Finally, I find it curious that in one of your recent post, YOU refer to 1224 as WE.
Why don't you be honest? Just come clean- Who are you and what is your REAL AGENDA?

Since I know that is confusing for you, I'll give you an Example:

My name is Scott Thompson
I'm a line holding First Officer at Omni
I hold no Union Position in my pilot group nor at the 1224 level.

I am in "good standing" with my current union as i was for 17 years at ALPA. I have been a professional pilot for 28 years. My knowledge, experience and understanding of the for mentioned topics is commensurate with that history.

So, now it's your turn; Put up or please, PLEASE shut up.

I will post my real name as soon as EVERYONE of you post yours first.

Never hid the fact that I am an Atlas pilot.

I hold no union position with 1224.

When I was a member of ALPA for 18 years I did hold a union position for 14 of them.

As far as my so called attacks on poor Omni pilots....I am just defending Atlas pilots, D.W. and 1224. I did not start posting here until the lies and attacks by Omni pilots began. Sorry you don't get a free pass to attack, lie and malign any Atlas pilot or Teamster official.

As far as Rosebud 10 is concerned.....keep up the threat of physical violence. Just goes to show your mentality and that of your friends that post here.