View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 07:05 AM
slimothy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: FO

Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
That's exactly what I thought when I left for JetBlue over 2 years ago but it ended up being a mistake.

I still have not caught up paywise when you factor the lost income during the first 2 years. If I stayed at my regional I would have been a part of CPP with a projected class date a real Major little over a year from now.

In the last 2 years almost every single person from my class is still here even though great majority of them have their apps out. Meanwhile most of my friends that I left behind at my old regional are at real Majors. Call me a conspiracist but for one reason another real Majors prefer to hire from regionals than JetBlue.
I was first year at my regional, before they started raising 1st year pay and giving bonuses. First year at JB, as pathetic as the pay was, was still double what I was making at the regional. And I am way above that now, sounds like you and have been here about the same amount of time.

All but 1 member of my class is still here, and I’m inclined to believe the same conspiracy theory you allude to. People keep telling me how much DAL loves mil guys, and that they can’t believe I’m not getting a call. Yeah, I can’t believe it either, but whatever.

I am far from a company apologist or a juicer, but I decided to be a d!ck to HB on here, not realizing I had provided enough personal information in my posts to make it easy for people who know me to identify me (not just HB). He called me out in a PM, and I had a nice moment of self reflection about being an Internet badass. He’s a good dude, who wants good things to happen for this group, even if I don’t ageee with all of his methods and statements.