Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by JediCheese View Post
Timeline is about 2 months.

Indoc: 2 weeks
Systems: 2 weeks
GFS: 1 week
After GFS you will take the oral.
Sims: 2 weeks

They apparently are doing well keeping students moving and not having long breaks. The instructors appear to be poor, with offline instructors just reading the slides.

The new training area is in the same building as the old training area. It wasn't open the last time I heard, but was getting close and when I saw it last month, it was nearing completion.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
A couple things to clarify. The training program has just been updated. Indoc is two weeks in IAD. Systems is two and a half weeks in IAD. They've added a new five day cockpit procedures/systems integration training, also in IAD. GFS has been cut down to two days, either in CVG or STL. Oral after GFS, then two and a half weeks of sim. It's a full 8-9 week training footprint which will probably (realistically) be 10-12 weeks of calendar time to complete.

Overall, the training is moving much faster than it was last year. And aside from a couple not so great offline instructors, the training department has gotten much better!

Chip, your information is pretty dated. I think it's time you bury your disdain for CommutAir and enjoy all the great things this world has to offer. I hope things are going good at Endeavor.