View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:40 AM
ImperialxRat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by pete2800 View Post
I thought it was a mistake when it ended so soon. The only things they asked were if you like 4-day trips or not and if you'd rather have similar start times each trip.

I was hoping for a part where I could express my desire for max credit per day and max days off.
That is exactly what I thought and want. Even the question about what length trip I want did not even remotely convey what I want to say...

Yes I want 3 and 4 day trips so I selected that, but I don't want a 19 hour 4 day, or an 11 hour 3 day... I want 16.5 hour 2days, 20 hour 3days, or 25 hour 4days.. I want max days off and max productivity.

EDIT/PS - After receiving the email about the trade desk being set up to facilitate trades that are denied by Crew Access I noticed there was no contact info for the trade desk. I emailed a few people inquiring and each one said they would look into it and get back to me, but so far it's been over a week and have not heard a reply... does anyone have an email address for the trade desk or where we are supposed to submit these trade requests?