View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 05:20 PM
FogHorn
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2013
Position: 737

Originally Posted by ImperialxRat View Post
That is exactly what I thought and want. Even the question about what length trip I want did not even remotely convey what I want to say...

Yes I want 3 and 4 day trips so I selected that, but I don't want a 19 hour 4 day, or an 11 hour 3 day... I want 16.5 hour 2days, 20 hour 3days, or 25 hour 4days.. I want max days off and max productivity.

EDIT/PS - After receiving the email about the trade desk being set up to facilitate trades that are denied by Crew Access I noticed there was no contact info for the trade desk. I emailed a few people inquiring and each one said they would look into it and get back to me, but so far it's been over a week and have not heard a reply... does anyone have an email address for the trade desk or where we are supposed to submit these trade requests?
There’s a trade inquiry button under the schedule tab on the pilot web page. It’s been there since before the trade desk opened, but perhaps now it goes straight to the trade desk instead of just the general inbox of scheduling? Hard tellin’. I got a pretty quick response at any rate.