View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 02:20 PM
DirkDiggler
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: lav dumper

Originally Posted by PhantomHawk View Post
It definitely sucks. But......when has business ever had anything to do with morality? I got my degree in business, and by the time I graduated I was disgusted with how business works. People get rich by exploiting others, not because they provide a superior product. Being on the receiving end SUCKS, but my kids gotta eat and for now I’m too deep on the list to make any moves except up. The “burn it down” crowd either don’t actually work here or have a side income and don’t care about anybody but themselves. If SkyWest wants to make it work now, I hope they pull it off. Do I have an ugly opinion of how they’ve treated everybody? Sure do. Does that affect how I do my job? Sure doesn’t.
This whole thing is a play on fear. Airlines have done it time and time again. I have an idea, let's vote in some marginal sub par deal or maybe even concessions because people like you haven't diversified their skills or experience. How about NOT. Endeavor rates or close the doors. Play time is over. I have kids too but am smart enough to have stayed diversified. This industry has been like this throughout its existence.