Thread: 2017 Earnings
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 06:45 PM
Inop2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by HoustonPilot View Post
Ha, that’s funny.

But, if you make it into your upgrade quarter, and make it more than 50% though that period, it will be prorated.
No slam on you HoustonPilot....you were answering a question....You get forced to upgrade .....then ....not receive the FO retention bonus. What a screw job....lol. We are such suckers! Do you think the employees at Facebook or Google or anywhere in the corporate business environment would get this kind of deal? I’ll answer for you....no. I’ve been there. You would get the full year retention bonus plus your new pay. The longer I’m here the better I understand the union is managements best friend. When I was in business I now wish my employees where union....could have paid them less and forced them to do what I wanted instead of paying them EXTRA to show up and do it. We have amateurs doing what professionals should be doing....the fix is in!

As far as any new contract...no more working off something management hands us...shift the paradigm....we hand them a contract we write that reflects the realities of the current business environment. Fix it all.

Watch how the union koolaid drinkers **** on this.