View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Blkflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: Cessna 152 Captain

Originally Posted by Airsupport View Post
that doesn't apply to pilots,, the form you are filling out is a general employee information form. while paula high was in our class we asked her specifically what that ment. she said it was for company employees who get training from the company,, and she said for example, dispatchers they sent to and paid for their training, anyone who is sent to learn a specific skill (such as base managers going to training, mechanics getting specialized training, etc, etc). infact i think she even told us to mark through it with a big x or something like that. just ask her when you see her, she is very nice and will help you out.

there is no training contract,, lots and lots of fo's come here, get their type, fly a few hundred hours and move on. the company wouldn't be in the prediciment they are in if everyone who started here knew they had to sign a training contract,, the people that would come here would stay for at least the duration of their contract.

This is happning all over the place.. Ask comair how many got a nice 10k in their 401K then got a few hundred hours then Bailed....I personally know a few at republic and skywest.. cant say I blame anyone who does this tho...