View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:47 AM
EASRecruiter
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Avi8tor441 View Post
Are you asking me for tips on getting the invite? If so, all I did was throw Facebook message to a recruiter and told him when I would have my app in. I was asked when I would like to come in for an interview the next day. Sadly I had to schedule it out further than I would have liked due to my current company being extreamly short staffed this month, but EAS didn’t seem to have an issue with me making the interview date 3 weeks later.
The application process is started via our company website, where we get an idea of your flight time, base preference, etc. If you are qualified (SIC or PIC) we will give you a call either way to verify the information we received and then discuss our open positions to see if there is a good option that will work for you. I'll usually send an email of interview dates available here in KC and let you find a date that works. If you're not qualified for an SIC or PIC position, I will usually reach out via email stating we received your application and answer any FAQ's you might have as you continue to gain experience towards our hiring mins. Easy!