View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 07:07 PM
Stinger6
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2017
Position: B777, Right Side or Panda-side. Or Pandacide.
Default The Street Likes What It Sees...

Originally Posted by cesnacaptn View Post
They may have dropped SFO-MEX, but they swapped that landing slot with an additional LAX-MEX. Althought they dropped LAX-MCO and SFO-FLL, they added frequency on SEA-ORD/BUR/BNA over the summer. LAX-LIR goes from 4x per week to daily.

Not sure where that puts us net block hours, but it wasn’t a total loss of flying.

It sounds like the company is pumping the brakes on growth for the moment, cutting weakness and adding where they are strong to show some better numbers to Wall Street.
I mean who am I...?
But I got an unsolicited text from the broker just today about the stock being a terrific investment. "Critically undervalued due to over-exaggerated and extremely short sighted fears... ...with a track record of high growth (it) is currently experiencing growing pains, but will emerge stronger...The current valuation leaves a lot of room for profit, with very little downside risk."

I'm in Corporate America returning to Part 121 flying after a long absence...the broker is successfully guiding Fortune 100 companies. Alaska will be fine.

Let the anonymous internet flaming begin.