Old 10-28-2007, 07:00 PM
fdx727pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: 767 Cap

Originally Posted by hamfisted View Post
Nope. What I expect is for the SCP to tell the truth in any formal communication to the crewforce. He clearly stated that he has already flown DPs to validate the process. He hasn't done that. He also said his ACPs fly them....they don't. I didn't put those words in his mouth. What about him lying to the crew force doesn't upset you??!! There weren't ANY DPs since he took over as ACP on the Bus???
Actually, what he said was "Scott Jensen and I make a concerted effort to personally fly the Airbus DPs. If we cannot fly them, I have a management pilot fly them instead."
I haven't looked at any of the Airbus DPs from way back in August (the last time the A300 had any till next month,) but is it possible that some were flown by Flexes, LCAs, or SCAs, who all qualify as "management pilots?"

He also said "When the RCPs finish stabilizing our new organizational structure, you will start to see all of your management pilots out flying these pairings as well as interacting with our crews on a regular basis."

Nothing there about ACPs already flying DPs. Sounds like you are putting words in his mouth.