Old 10-28-2007, 08:37 PM
hamfisted
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

4. I know nothing about you except you're some dude on the Internet with an overinflated opinion of himself and a very adversarial and somewhat suspect take on everything put out by the company.

Overinflated opinion of myself because I challenge a person who tells a bold-faced lie to 4800 pilots? Adverserial and suspect take on everything put out by the company? I'm glad you trust the company so much. If the kool-aid tastes good to you, keep drinking it without asking what they put in it. I personally expect an SCP to be honest when he communicates to me. If your twisting of the structure of his sentence allows you to arrive at an honest "concerted effort' to resolve DP issues, then more power to you. You somehow feel comfortable allowing somebody back in August flying a DP as ample research on whether any and all AC type trips are/were disputable. That, to me...with an overinflated opinion of myself...is simply unacceptable and I expect more from the PILOT responsible for representing me to senior management. But then again, my opinion of me is WAY over-inflated.