View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 12:17 AM
HuronPlt

Default Right on Target!

Hey, Thanks HSLD! And especially for the summary! Gotta keep is simple for us Helo(sort of) guys!
Anyway, thats exactly the input I need.

New twist though. I just heard they need C-12 guys down in Getmo badly. Doin 50-60hrs/mo down there! My detailer also happens to ba an old squadronmate! If I could get 2yrs down there, 1200-1400hrs more, nearly all PIC, I might just consider hitchin on for 2 more. All those hours at my current pay! Hey, a guy's gotta have a dream, right! Even if they are of the "pipe" variety! (poor choice of words, perhaps!) Could just be rumor, but worth checkin out I think.

Speakin of upgrade time's! I've heard rumors about Chautauqa and Skywest being shorter these days. Can anyone confirm and/or add to the list? Anyone know how long that may last? Come'on...I know they issue you guys crystal balls when you're in "The Show!"

BTW HSLD, you a Phrog guy by chance? Before Bahrain I was drivin em out in Guam, till the new H-60S came online! Looks like the USMC Phrogs are safe, at least till the Osprey can stay in the air!
Fly Safe.