View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 05:14 PM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by CaptCoolHand View Post
Having been here 10yrs and having just about every scheduling issue imaginable happen. I’m gonna day you’re wrong. I get it. I appreciate where you’re coming from. But that’s not how it works. Those that have been punished under the DP fully deserve what they get and probably more. Most of the time those abusing the DP are not hurting the company, they’re F’ing over their fellow pilots.
It doesn't matter that you've been here for 10 years. What matters is what is written and what is legally enforceable. You are making an argument of convenience for the company. However, those people who did get in trouble did so under the strict letter of the guidance.

I promise you that regardless of how long you've been at JB, if you become too expensive for them (e.g. you screw up), they'll throw every subjective rule at you to screw you. In what universe is a subjective criteria allowable from an employer? It doesn't matter if those people deserved it or not.

Doesn't it bother you that you are operating under a policy that has such a large latitude of interpretation?