View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 05:25 PM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by CaptCoolHand View Post
Having been here 10yrs and having just about every scheduling issue imaginable happen. I’m gonna day you’re wrong. I get it. I appreciate where you’re coming from. But that’s not how it works. Those that have been punished under the DP fully deserve what they get and probably more. Most of the time those abusing the DP are not hurting the company, they’re F’ing over their fellow pilots.
I also wanted to say...

Since you've been here for 10 yrs, isn't your relativistic mindset exactly at the core of the problem with the JB pilot group? They let anything go which is why JB screws them over all the time. Is the Blue Juice so deeply engrained in your psyche that you have become a company apologist even though you want a contract? You do see my point?

We all need to scrutinize EVERY single "will, shall, maybe, can", etc. The fact that you have come out in defense of the Dependability Policy points out how defeated and beaten down JB pilots really are. It's like it's in your blue blood to give them an inch so they take a mile.

Professionals wouldn't be tolerant to any degree of work rules like the "Dependability Policy", regardless of whatever utilitarian argument ( you) make for the company. I really think you need to step outside of everything you know and think deeply about how you personally have been complicit to the sad state JB is now. Multiply your mindset to several hundred pilots and we end up where we are now.... no contract, underpaid, overworked, abused. Please, give them a reason to respect us because so far what you said doesn't command respect as a professional.