View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 09:45 PM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by Final Clear View Post
...been here longer than that and from personal experience I can state that this is completely and utterly false. This policy has NOT been uniformly enforced from base to base, NOR uniformly enforced within a base, and has been used in the past by CP's as a way to make you tow the line...as in you raise an issue and they go back and look at your dependability. Can't state this enough times...these are not nice people, most have ZERO integrity and they make this job the antithesis of fun.

Hey jetblue...FUPM,

FC
Bingo... it’s not uniformly enforced.

THAT is the problem. That’s why all these others are company apologists whose argument depends on themselves and their friends not having had a negative experience. It’s out of sight, out of mind. Now we begin to unravel the genetic flaw of the average JB pilot psyche. The wording is extremely draconian. If they want to eat you alive, they can. If they don’t care about you, they look the other way. It’s sort of like the eyes of justice not being blindfolded (e.g. for Hillary Clinton). As far as the average JB pilot is concerned, that attitude is intellectual corruption. E.g. hasn’t affected me, so I don’t care. Deplorable!

But the real problem is that JB pilots don’t burn the house down with complaints to management about such an anti-employee policy. Did you guys catch the internal website response to United taking away their profit sharing?? Why don’t JB pilots react the same way? Instead, when they passed the policy telling you to clean the airplane (jump), and JB pilots asked “how high!!??” Seriously, you guys don’t even THINK it’s a bad thing... much less DO something about it like complain internally to your management. No wonder JB pilots are the most disrespected professionals in the industry.

The blue juice is deep in in the veins of most JB pilots and probably even at the genetic level at this point.

Nothing will get better until you repent from this subconscious Stockholm syndrome you poor souls suffer from (speaking to the apologists).