View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 10:03 PM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by pilotpayne View Post
You are like Barney 2.0
He didn’t defend the policy nor do pilots like the policy.
I assume you actually work here but I’m not sure. If you do you should know for a FACT that the “accidental” release of the DP definitely pushed guys to vote yes.

You are the one that made the claim that they will crucify you if you miss a commute so prove it, otherwise it’s all BS.

Coolhand and I have both missed trips yet nothing but I guess our experience does not count. If anything a good lawyer could find out how many people they didn’t enforce the rules on and ask why is my client different. It’s all recorded in flica. Why did payne not get in trouble but que did.....that would be a fun one.
Oh yes... one more thing.... the FOM and Blue Book are all smoke and mirrors. Read the front page. They can change it whenever they want. They are just guidelines they can arbitrarily choose to follow or disregard. They are legally worth nothing. They use it to give a semblance of the legal concept of “due process”. In reality you are basically “at will” and you can be fired for any reason. The PEA is not a contract and it always ends in company friendly arbitration kangaroo court. So for you company apologists, you are more screwed than you know... I hope you don’t say something charged to an FA (for example) because the company will crucify you in a he said-she said scenario.

Again, this is the consequence of no contract.

You live in a legal environment. Please know your situation. If you care about not exceeding 250 below 10,000, then there’s no reason you should be complacent about the dependability policy.

For those of you that say you had 2 commuting flights, realize the bigger problem is the policy even exists. The policy doesn’t care you had an OOP even with 2 backups. It is not a get out of jail free card. The DP always records data regardless of the circumstances. The commuter policy itself is all smoke and mirrors.