Thread: Swift air
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:13 PM
mexipilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor

Originally Posted by Braniff DC8 View Post
Why Mexi you are looking at the regionals now? Serious question. If SAir is that bad please enlighten us as you did argue with me over SAirs stability.

Swift is stable, they’re making money. Just saw a picture of a 767-300 painted in our colors down south. So when that begins I have no idea. Not to mention the acquisition of Xtras airplanes which will push the fleet to 24 acft.

Stalk much?

Second as I mentioned before they’re getting behind the curve of compensation wise to the likes of endeavor and republic. The regionals which are really where the most steady supply of pilots are, are making it hard to find a good supply of qualified pilots. I have had multiple express jet pilots come to us asking about us and because of the fall of ATL for them. Which obviously now endeavor is the big honcho taking over ATL.

Management is supposed to be meeting this week to address a lot of these issues. Through the pilot recruiting we see a lot of the issues and are trying hard to address it to the top echelon. This place has a lot of potential but they need to step up and play ball with the big contenders!

On the plus side looks like we are adding airline apps soon. Which has a 97% foothold of the pilot application market!