View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 10:11 PM
Captjim
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: MD11 Gear Jerk

Originally Posted by flgac View Post
ATI Guys, I've been in this industry for 37 years. Two airlines represented by ALPA and the last 26 years by Teamsters. I've been through a total of six contracts and four with ATSG management. You can say what you want about the union representing ABX, however, they know how ATSG management negotiates. They know their moves and threats even before they are made. I strongly recommend the following: At this point in our careers we need unity. There has never been a better time in my 37 year career to be compensated what we are all worth. We must put our differences aside and join together as pilots who work for the same parent company. Our union leadership on both sides must align together and support each group to obtain an ACMI industry standard contract. The work rules and compensation can differ, however, the cost per hour for crews should be the same. If we join together, we'll both end up with an industry standard or leading contract. The TA for ATI is sub-standard. It's better than what you've had, however, it can be much better if you vote NO and join together in negotiations. Both contracts should be signed on the same day with the same basic cost. Remember...... ATSG is reporting record profits! Record Profits! Both airlines can do better than the current TA on the table for ATI. Again, vote NO and then work together for an industry leading contract! It's now or never!
You do know that you work with a bunch of Mesa pilots right? Never seen a TA that they didn't vote yes to!