View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 08:30 AM
PowderFinger
Number Last

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: Boeing voice activated systems and ACARS commander

Originally Posted by InThisTogether View Post
I know the Captain. I won't name names, but wanted to confirm it was the same guy. I confirmed it was the same guy. He was involved in my worst jumpseat experience ever. I was offline jumpeating on the 777 out of MIA and went to introduce myself to the Captain even though I had a seat in the back. I didn't interrupt anything. Knocked, introduced myself with my license and medical in hand.

He said, "You have a seat in the back?" I said yes. He then yelled, "Then what the **** are you doing up here?" I left and he came back to my seat and chewed my ass out some more saying he'd never seen someone who had a seat in the back come into the cockpit. It ruined my whole week. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did wrong. The flight attendants were really embarrassed and put me in first class.
Dang ... I see he made it home.
Sounds like a great guy ... Hopefully he will be there long enough to improve his attitude and maybe get a girlfriend in the jail ... Or maybe be the girlfriend

Last edited by PowderFinger; 03-09-2018 at 08:33 AM. Reason: I don't read well ... Or is it comprehension ... I don't know