View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 02:58 AM
Dburg30
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Originally Posted by Mathpilot View Post
I have a multi engine instructor rating, but haven’t flown a multi in a few years and I’m not current on instruments. They seemed to send me a ton of stuff regarding the IFA job, and less on the discovery pilot position. Haven’t received much on the C172 other than a quiz and even less information regarding the PA28. I told them I’m not interested in the part 135 side of things for the first contract period until I see how things are.
Well that would make you one of about three people here out of the 25 pilots that have an instructor rating. Makes since that they would send you what they did. I know they do need another Navajo pilot asap but I don’t know what the requirements are. Don’t worry about not getting anything for discovery pilot, most of that you will get in a ground school and checkout anyways. Questions 29-39 on the quiz will be explained when you get here...they don’t tell you that. IFA is something new they started right before I got here two weeks ago. Since they don’t use an SIC, it’s their way of trying to enhance safety and their way to check up on people they are thinking about promoting to the 135 side