View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 12:31 PM
Final Clear
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by P-3Bubba View Post
West jet BOD wanted a deal to lock in labor costs and establish stability. These times of economic boon are a time for these airlines to gain market share and hold it. Labor disputes aren’t good for succeeding in those aspirations.

B6 BOD wants the same thing and the WestJet development is worth noting. This puts the spotlight on Warren C’s job, and buts both RH amd WC in a precarious position to find a deal with ALPA. Jetblue promoted a new position of Corporate Communications and hired a new Marketing Director. Something could be coming into fruition as far as a future vision and goal. WC and RH want to be a part of that, so it’s time to make a deal.

-Bubs
Unfortunately, I respectfully disagree. The present management takes their direction from the BOD on strategic issues. A TA with B6APLA is a strategic decision.

This has an unhappy ending for the shareholders unless “grownup” shareholders step in to protect their investment.

My B6APLA brothers and sisters are tired of being stepped on, used as a profit accumulator for every management ****up, having our families tossed into turmoil during every management inflicted IROP - all while jetblue continues to be the most profitable airline per passenger in the industry (by a wide margin). We have sacrificed our careers, our families, and our health to build this airline...it’s time the shareholders recognize this and compensate us for getting our delinquent management this far.

Otherwise...I foresee very difficult times for all.

Hey jetblue...FUPM,

FC