View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 08:12 PM
November Seven
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Proof positive that none of you nonsequitur replying narcissists have any idea what you are replying to. It amazes me that people who are supposed to have such Situational Awareness, can't even comprehend what they've read, misquote what's so clearly written and then claim to be offering helpful advice and constructive criticism. Illogical and only that which can be explained through ulterior motives.

Envy, is not what you think it is. It never was. Envy, is an internal flaw. It has nothing to do with your emotions, feelings or thoughts about another. Envy, jealousy, hate, spite. Its all about YOU, not anyone else.

No serious minded Pilot would ever read the questions that I put to this forum and conclude what some of you have implied unless you were operating from a position of internal contradiction.

This country breeds haters like mice. We are tearing this country apart right now, because of hate. Hate is destroying our Republic. Hate is ripping the fabric of our nation to shreds. The problem? Few recognize it, fewer are correcting it and even fewer still care about it. I truly fear for what this place is going to be like in a short 175 years from now, according to my take on history.

You really want to accomplish something? Stop the hate in America. "Fly Over Country?" Who the heck came up with that phrase. Haters, that's who. Buying a VLJ? Who the heck cares - airplanes are being bought and sold every day.

The questions were about becoming Safe and Proficient. They were not about personal hang-ups, internal contradictions, feigning ritual advice or proving yourself as an Expert. You did not have to prove that to me. Had I thought you were lacking that "expertise," I would not have wasted my time coming here in the first place. So, your expertise was never the issues here - ergo, you had no business trying to prove it.

What was at issue here was my survival. Yet, you somehow mistook that as being something else. That can only happen when you operate from an ulterior motive, because my questions were vividly clear and abundantly obvious to any truly experienced Pilot.

If the shoe does not fit, then your ego won't allow you to wear it. But, if the shoe does fit, adorn that shoe proudly because your performance here has earned it.

Now, I've got a Program to build. I can't find one already in existence anywhere on planet earth that fits what I'm trying to accomplish. I am not going to allow your "trolling" behavior to somehow knock me off course. Ergo, that Program must be constructed from scratch, which means research, study and exposure to experts.

The sign on the door says: Airline Pilot Central. The questions where about going from zero to single pilot VLJ as proficiently as possible. One would think that Airline Pilot Central would be able to handle going from zero to single pilot VLJ as proficiently as possible with the greatest of ease. One would think that and one would also be wrong, if their only stop along the way was Airline Pilot Central.

Fortunately, this visit was a small fraction of a much larger research project and I will not allow the small mindedness to derail that project. This was one variable that did not work out. One of many that did work out. In the collective, this project is right on track for success, despite the naysayer's hate, envy, jealousy and narcissism.

Roger That.