Old 03-16-2018, 05:33 AM
prex8390
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by Baradium View Post
Horizon has people upgrading before they are off IOE if they have the total time. One of them is on this forum.

To the OP: You know if you go back to EDV (if you left on good terms), you get your longevity back that you had when you left?

I would say a wholly owned personally. If you must go non wholly owned, SkyWest and Republic are the only options I'd say are viable. I'd put the AA and DAL wholly owned carriers above any of the United ones and with the forced upgrades to NYC I'd put Envoy at the bottom of that list.

If he wants to come back to Endeavor he might have to wait a while. We more or less have stopped hiring because we have so many applicants and people in the training department. Someone interviewing today wouldn’t get a class until mid-late summer. They’re also considering doing one class a month to keep up and get more captains through the training pipeline faster. A lot of people have been reporting on our threads lately about getting a thanks but no thanks email after submitting a application who are very qualified and even former 121 guys.