Old 03-19-2018, 03:48 PM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

[QUOTE=727C47;2554317][QUOTE=Jetlife;2554304]
Originally Posted by 727C47 View Post

Missed the mark again.

Angry? My comment literally had NOTHING to do with NJA. Your comment is incorrect, 70 is not a compromise when you look at 121 industry averages.[/QUOTE

Dude, this is an open forum, anyone ,and everyone can give an opinion, I just find it comical to see you on any and all NJA threads more than NJA pilots, usually negative, comically so. Netjets has a lot of issues right now, it’s not competitive compensation wise with the 121 world, same ,same QOL , it’s a shame, and guys, and girls are bailing ,even senior captains are voting with their feet, I’m not here to defend it, I do want to see the elder statesmen get a fair shake, and from what I’ve been reading and hearing it is trending that way . Good. I could care less about 121 industry averages, if I ever return to 121 I will care, but even then I want these guys to get an equitable ending to their careers.

Cool story. Literally nothing you said applies to my comment. NJA wants to apply the 121 retirement age. You want 70, and I am telling you that 70 is above the average medical retirement age. Guess what, so is 65. If NJA wants to mimmick 121 you’ll never see 70. My comment isn’t negative nor is it negative towards NJA so pick another comment to jump on the soapbox.