View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 05:39 PM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by Poser765 View Post
if mamma D wants those planes elsewhere now, that would take time. Lots and lots of time. And money. It's not a quick and easy thing to do to bring on a bunch of airplanes, develop a training program, and and send through initial 5 or 600 pilots.

Compass has all of that already in place. I'm sure if we merged people would blast out of here. A lot even, but they'd not even come close to having to hire and train a whole new Cadre of crews.
I would guess that the ASA between Hulas and Delta would have legal terms in regards to a systematic wind down if Delta decided not to extend the contract. If Delta decides to reassign that flying they are not going to receive all 36 airplanes, or however many birds of Delta color you have in one day. How did it work for Republic when those 6 birds went over there? And how is the transfer of ExpessJet 700/900’s going? Delta says 3 regionals. One way or another I’m pretty confident that’s what’ll happen. And as we’ve seen many times before, pilots will follow the planes and quick upgrades.