View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 08:28 PM
pitchattitude
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by CC150 View Post
Thank you for the quick response, I have 0 prior 121 time and am not currently a cadet. ORD would be fine for me (would live in base), but I have heard the stories about commuting to LGA.

Lead time to a class date should not be a huge issue, I am a few months out from being available. Are the 175 drops that few and far between or are there just that many cadets?

Thanks
There is never any guarantee about what will be in any given class, whether you are talking about pilots or aircraft and bases. But if you look back at the last several months, they are down to about 30 pilots a class with typically 3-6 cadets and 2-4 prior 121 which choose in that order (unless they are captain qualified, then they just get the 145 to LGA). Then it goes by age. At 29 you will be towards the bottom of the stack. There have been about 9 175s and they tend to go first. There may or may not be any ORD 145s. It is always hard to tell whether or not there will be any CRJs in a class and sometimes they go early and sometimes late.