Old 03-20-2018, 07:53 AM
vyperdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013
Position: 320A

1. Full day pay for CQ
2. Full day pay for vacation day
3. JV Scope protection (for sure)
4. Would like 1 postitive space round trip domestic per year to use for our families (non-rev passes much more difficult with our efficiency of stuffing our planes nowadays) great for profit, bad for non reving
5. Would like the ability to jumpseat list with our regional partners, subject to being bumped by their employees of course.
6. New hires initial qualification training should be covered, even the worst regional airline covers this!
7. Additional pay for short call reserve
8. Holiday pay/incentive pay for flying over major holidays i.e. Christmas
9. Bank 6 months of sick leave instead of the month(ish) we have now
10. A-321 pay bumped to 757 pay rates (especially if we pick up Europe type flying) 757-200 I think has 199 seats the Neo will hold 197.
11. Ability to order crew meals (maybe subject to pay deduction)
12. When negotiating rates and/or pay raises...focus less on negotiating the top tier aircraft rates as we have them in such limited number (i.e. 777 and 350) and focus towards the 737 and A-320. NOT that the top tier rates aren't important and should be adjusted, but the effect on pay across the airline is muted a bit when/if so much political capital is spent negotiating the 12yr 777 Capt rate. (again not starting a war here)
Just a few off the top