View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 03:07 PM
cynicalaviator
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
While I like your list, I have a couple of questions.....

5. Don’t we already kinda have this, ie, a higher priority than, say AA or United, on our regional partners?

6. Nice to have but I’m not willing to give up anything to get this...

9. Not sure what you’re talking about here.....based on longevity with the company, 270 hours works out to be 3.6 months at 75/month. More is better of course. What really needs to be worked out is rolling BS verification crap we now work under.

11. To heck with payroll deduction! We should get crew meals and there should be a way to choose a meal online ala United.

12. Usually pay rates are negotiated on a percentage basis so the hier the payrate the hier the actual raise will be. So you are advocating a lower percentage raise for hier paying equipment? You will run into some huge opposition there....

I like your list with a few tweaks!

I would add retirement medical to any list out there.

Denny
Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling like this regarding crew meals. I used to operate for an overseas carrier and we were served hot meals on 30 minute legs. Not to say that we should go that far but another 2 meals loaded on the plane won't hurt profitability that much.
A uniform allowance should be a must as well. As mentioned before, many other/smaller airlines do this. Not to mention all the other legacies such as United, AF, Lufthansa etc.... Heck, my previous carrier even provided me with shoes.
I realize that there are more important issues such as scope, CQ pay, Health care, etc.. but I'd be glad to see those improvements as well in the next contract.