View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 05:43 PM
fivebyfive
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by Btoflyer View Post
Busted. I've been at this company for six whole months, barely off OE, and yet somehow I've become so cozy with management that I've been given the absolutely imperative job of spreading shiny lies and B.S. on this forum. You are so right, whoever you are hiding behind that anonymous tag.

Seriously, wake the f--- up. This forum is for talking about issues that matter to Horizon pilots, and would be Horizon pilots. I have the right to pass on comments, in this case from a senior Horizon CA, without my words being treated as raw sewage. I don't lurk outside board rooms, and I don't solicit comments from anyone. I'm just a pilot who asks questions. If you disagree with anything I, or anyone else for that matter, happens to write, then by all means question it. But I have no respect for anyone who uses this forum to attack a co-worker.

This is not my first flying job. I know how important it is to be a team player in a crew environment. Your comments, sir or ma'am, suggest that you are not.
Btoflyer.. Im still on the fence about you. However, I am willing to lean more towards you being miss informed than a Horizon recruiter.