View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:52 PM
DoomedTX
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2011

I've been meaning to update this post in case it helps someone else. My family started fulltiming in August 2016, the week of my interview as it turned out. We roamed almost 2 months under the old company and then came to Memphis for indoc and training in the fall of 2016. Since training we've been all the way out to CA, all the way up the coast to WA, and back inland to Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore, Colorado and more. This year we're spending the winter in Orlando, which is not too bad.

Travel to/from work has been relatively easy. I self-identified during indoc, and both company and union reps told me to use business from wherever I am. Under the new j/s system it's mostly business anyway, but nobody has a problem with me jumping to work from a different place every month. In the rare places with little or no FX presence (RAP, for example), I've jumpseated on other carriers with very little trouble.

If anyone is interested in more details, I'm happy to give them. PM me here or find me on FB.