View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 02:55 AM
Adlerdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 767 Captain

Originally Posted by Grrrr View Post
Thanks for the info. That helps a lot. I see the difference you're pointing out between MU and trip trading but when i go to add a trip back to my schedule, it requires me to code it as something. The only thing I see that would come close to matching the situation is M/U and I believe that is what I used for March to wind up at -2:22. I'll see what happens when the March bid month ends and April begins. Thanks again for the help
There is no option for you to choose a code. You can either add a trip via makeup or trip trade.

Straight pick up with no trade is only via M/U and you have to have the bank available (+6 CH)

If you trade a trip you got via M/U, you have to have enough hours in your M/U bank (including the 6CH buffer) to cover the trade. Any trips you get that way will be coded M/U.

Trading trips that were originally part of your awarded line allows an overage of 12 CH and will result in a TRP code.

The main thing to remember is no mixing of trip codes.

Also, as a side note for the long haul guys. If you pick up a trip via M/U, any BKO hours earned on that trip come out of your M/U bank as well.