Thread: Lets climb to 1500 together!

BryFlys , 03-31-2018 01:30 PM
On Reserve
BryFlys
On Reserve
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2017
So I'm just getting my career started and had a thought today to utilize this forum to have some of us career pilots share/chime in on their path to ATP mins. What my vision for this thread is for those of us who are getting paid to fly, keep an update on our hours as the weeks/months progress. This can benefit us in many different ways. For one, we can use this forum to stay motivated to keep building hours. Furthermore, it might open up some minds as to how many/what type of hours those in other job types are building. Finally, it will give all of us readers a way to stay motivated and keep building those hours.

Please only post if you are currently getting paid to fly in some way, shape, or form. (sorry students) If you are a student aspiring to be a career pilot, please feel free to keep up with some of us if you are curious to see how long it takes to get to ATP mins. Lastly, please try to keep your posts anonymous to a certain degree. If anyone is looking for the companies posters work for, please shoot them a private message, rather than asking the question on the thread.

Anywho, if you are looking to chime in, please place the following in your posts:

1. What you do (Instructor, Cargo, Charter, etc)
2. Where you're based (State/Country is just fine to stay anonymous)
3. How many weeks you've been employed (been getting paid to fly)
4. TT to date
5. PIC Time to date
6. SIC Time to date
7. Instrument time to date (Sim/Actual)
8. XC time to date
9. Night time to date
10. Multi-time to date

If I gain enough interest in this thread, I'm committed to updating my personal numbers weekly until I hit ATP mins.