View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 07:04 AM
DC8DRIVER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 747

Originally Posted by Davetastic View Post
I think you like to disagree with me 8 for the sake of disagreeing!!

No sooner did I AGREE with what you had said in your previous post because it was not laced with hysterical and exaggerated unsubstantiated claims, did you jump back on the, "Kalitta and Omni is a better place than Atlas" bandwagon. Sure, you toned it down a bit but for whom is [any other place] it better? That again is your opinion which, contrary to your original post to which I agreed, was to point out the positive and negative elements of Atlas life and let others decide!
Im not disagreeing with you and I don't need you to agree with me. I am offering my opinion to pilots who are looking at Atlas as a potential employer. Furthermore, here is nothing at all in my post that is a "hysterical and exaggerated unsubstantiated claim".

And, I'm not 'Imposing" my opinion on anyone. The purpose of the message boards is to offer opinions and let others make of those opinions what they will. Give pilots a little credit for having the intelligence to make up their own minds. The opinions and insights that I offer are very similar to the vast majority of opinions that other Atlas pilots post here. And when job seekers sift through these boards to make decisions, they weigh the number and believability of these messages and then filter those messages through their own experiences and needs to come up with an informed decision. They can see for themselves what the pay numbers, retirement, etc., are on the airline profiles.

What they look for ARE opinions from the crews that work at Atlas.

My opinion is that there are other ACMI carriers that are better than Atlas.

Your opinion is that my opinion is invalid.