View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 10:49 AM
MSRVPILOT
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: CRJ 200
Thumbs up I dont feel like its to late

I have a friend 33 years old and he just got hired by a regional airline. The answer in short is no , It's not to late. I feel like within two years to Three years you could be in the right seat at a regional. All you would have to do it go to a school like ATP's not DELTA CONNECTION and DAMN sure not Regional Airline Academy. Get all your ratings including CFI and II AND MEI and instruct a year and you could get an entry level job with Great Lakes or Colgan for 1 year to get some seroius time and 121 experience and then go apply to RJ companys. Great Lakes MIN is 600tt and 50 Multi. How hard is that to get. EASY to get if you go to ATP and instruct. There school is based on a lot of multi time. I would have to recommed something along the lines of that route. With your two year degree you will be even more competive than I was. I have no degree or college but shear flight time I got hired by a Regional flying a CRJ @ 20 years old with no degree and low hours and no type rating. So to break it down, no its not to late and if you want to talk to me about how to get started feel free to contact me I will give you the best advice that I possibly can to help you. I love aviation all my life and I will try to help anyone who helps them self. I have been helped along the way so I will return the favor. Contact me if you like. [email protected]