View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Boats and Hos
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Default To tag onto that

Crash-pads in NYC are illegal and are slowly being shut down. This too should be of concern but the company just looks away. I am wondering if our POI/the FAA, are aware of some of the things that go on-STILL!. If another accident were to happen there would be a lot of explaining to do. EVERYONE SHOULD FILL OUT FCRs AND FATIGUE REPORTS WHETHER OR NOT YOU CALL IN. Data is important if something were to happen. They always try to blame the pilot's.

Didn't Sully testify about some of the regional airline SELCLAL SELCAL Oops, as I as writing this another non essential message came over the speaker, Sully-about regional airline practices?

The aircraft movement OOOI Mombo #5 is not what the FAR about flight time is about. So, can I sit at a spot after being disconnected for, HOW LONG? What if I move a foot? What if I taxi a few feet to de-ice and wait there for an hour or more.

Accidents happen for a number of reasons not just one. Remember the Swiss Cheese model. I know it's a touchy subject BUT, commuting and crew rooms, still going on today, were part of that accident and lead to FAR 117 and better fatigue awareness. And fatigue is a shared responsibility but try telling that to the base Chiefs or Schedulers.