View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 11:53 AM
captjns
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar

Hey dckozak… damn good dissertation.

By the way… what's your favorite Koolaide flavor?

The unions aren't the problem it’s the union representation… that's the problem. I have always stressed in-house associations are far better and more effective than outside disinterested third parties. But then again you must be proud of ALPA's accomplishments over the years… especially the present… DAL... pay cuts.... Great job… my hats off to the great negotiating power. Oh yes there’s NWA pay cuts and invasion of scope clause... ALPA to the rescue again!!!! stellar performances in championing the cause of pilots.

Oh by the way Slick... I have a life. Me... I pitch up for my flights... fly my trips and go home and enjoy my family and friends. The best part is my pay is deposited into my bank account, and my life, medical, disability, loss of license insurance is fully paid up too. I don't have some self serving numb nut negotiating my pay or benefits on my behalf… I do it myself. Even my physicals are paid for too. How about that? When I exercise... its not on a picket line in the cold rain or snow... its on the beach in the nice warm sun or on the golf course.

Don't worry... its OK... the flocks need sheep to follow the herd. Go for it and enjoy.

Again, I have always said that an in-house association can accomplish the same as an individual can with better success than a disinterested third party. You want action? That’s the approach to take.

By the way, if you’re concerned about the sanctity of your family… consider another carrier that will meet your family requirements and needs. There are carriers where you can be home just about every night. The other alternative is get out of aviation completely.

Last edited by captjns; 04-01-2006 at 11:56 AM.