View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 07:35 AM
SeaHunt
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by TallFlyer View Post
Well actually.....

As of the March seniority list, 3 out of the 5 classes thus far in 2018 had 30 or more people. Every class in the last quarter of 2017 was 30 and above. Dispatchers or other non-pilots wouldn't show up on the seniority list or the flow report, which is usually a bit more "real time."

New seniority list comes out tomorrow.

Not that any of this is really that important :-), but I started in December and given the time spent in Dayton with all the breaks and IPT observations I've had an opportunity to actually count the number of people/name tags sitting in indoc for a few months. I recall one class with 30 folks. Most have been in the upper 20s. Flica also shows a count of NH's for the last 2 classes, which always seemed to match my counts minus one or two from time to time (assuming because someone in the class was a non-pilot). As of today that count sits at a combined total 61. And it's how I've kept tabs on the new hire count since I obviously can't physically count the numbers anymore. But I haven't been here that long nor do I have the experience with this like you do. Where are you pulling your info from?