Gets Weekends Off
busbusbaby
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2015
  • Position
    a cushy one with a forward facing window
Quote: Everything I have written is true. Company came to the union with this new great scope and sold it to the JNC for pennies, who is currently trying to push it out for the rest of the onion to vote on. This would be a huge win for the company, as it would possible gift the industry’s worst scope if we vote it in or they just get a chance to see how ugly (pilot tolerane level) it would get if they force this down our throats, something they promised not to do. The LEC’s should not put this out for a vote. Everyone should call their officers and let them know this. Every VX pilot should call for a recall of their LEC... this will undermine this union
Wrong again!!!!!!! It is the MECs that would put this out. And Alaska has been so damm lucky that their in ability or inept union leadship not negotiating a scope clause in all the years prior to this merger has lost more jobs. You can only be lucky for so long then it runs out and when it does there go the jobs. You should be looking very close in the mirror my friend because, every one else is trying to make this crap sandwich of a contract better to the best of their ability. After all, all the years of not standing up and letting crap be shoved down your throat by yes men may in the end screw us all.