View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 12:29 PM
MSRVPILOT
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: CRJ 200

Stay away from regional airline academy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That school will tell you anything you want to hear to get you to go there. Take it from me I been there. That was the worst experience of my life. They milk you on everything . IF you can complete an instrument course quickly they will say oh no not good enough more time needed to milk that money. They say oh well get you hired in 600 or less BULL **** . THe staff & the owner is BULL ****. The type rating program is a joke. They want 18,500 just for the CRJ 200 type not including PREP or anyhting just the type! you can go to PAN am IN WASH DC and get it all for 9000 bucks out the door. If you leave before your training is complete they will bad mouth you to the airlines if you go elsewere. They try to completely run your life and its bull ****. I would highly recommend ATP's there program is a whole lot more organnized. I wish i would have known better. I cant stand the staff the owners nothing about the place at all. The quality of training is very poor and many young aspiring pilots chose regional b/c of the promises to someday be an airline pilot. Regional Airline Academy is a joke. They are now implementing a 142 program where you will be finished in 9 mnths and only 350tt and 25 multi and go to an airline. That is no real life experience by that time you are barely capable of flying a Seneca I or Duchess X crnty much less a CRJ. I was personally scammed out of 18,500 by them ! Take it from someone who has dealt with the selfish ****ers dont go there! any questions please feel free to contact me. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY