Thread: b6direct.com
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 05:19 PM
aldonite7667
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by TheTruth1 View Post
Long time lurker; new poster. With all due respect, queue, you should not underestimate the cognitive ability or savvy attributes of some front line crews in this industry, or any for that matter. Not all are simply 'clock punchers' who are uneducated and working just for a paycheck. Some are nurses, retired teachers, business students, MBAs, entrepreneurs, retired C-Suite execs who just want something to do, etc., etc., etc. I myself am one of these. And I am not a FA. I am CSR. Educated at the MA level. Business owner. But enough about my qual set. The fact is that just because a site is beautifully and professionally designed and well thought-out from a legality standpoint does not automatically make it from the company. Of the 5,000+ FAs at "BJ" as you say, not every single one is pro-union. Hard to believe, but some are in favor of the direct relationship. It is quite possible that some of them decided to group together and launch a site. Maybe some are professional web designers/graphic artists on the side. Maybe some have legal backgrounds. Maybe some have lawyer friends. Life is funny; don't make such assumptions. Don't be ignorant. You want to see a site directly from the "BJ"? keepourculture.com
Clowniest clown in the clown show.