View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 12:22 PM
theUpsideDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by Blueskies21 View Post
Really helpful attitude.

I never asked you to solve anything for me, and I'm not so concerned about it to call in sick for trips.

I'm going to be fine. I guess I'll be logging flight time not block time.

I said, there could be a problem here, and raised a question.

You said, baselessly as far a I can tell, there's no problem, everything's fine.

Will it be fine? Maybe. Until it's not.

I've got plenty of options, I'll be fine. That may not be the case for everybody if, for some reason, this were not fine and it blew up in our faces as a result of an incident or accident.

I'll wait to see if it plays out and look through the letters of interpretation to see if there really IS one that covers this.

It must be nice to know everything and never have any doubts. When I was 25 I knew everything too, maybe you'll grow out of it. Or maybe you won't, some guys know everything forever.
Idk man, I'm worried. You should call now. I wouldn't go to work until you get answers. It's super important don't trust anything the company says, just make up what you want to do.
------+
Grownups don't have work conversations like this on a web board. Read the memos fully, the phone number to call is right on there. You're so far out of your element it's clear you need someone other than me to untwist (because I can't swear on here) your head. The company wants you're call, trust me, they want your head straightened out.

When I doubt a memo or misunderstand it, i call the number or i call standards and follow with an email for clarification. Assuming when a DO or the like speaks, you shut your mouth and learn, the company can straighten out your perplexing problem solving skills. If anyone should be calling, it is you.