Thread: FedEx Hiring
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:30 PM
ajAK
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by USMCFDX View Post
The guy just wants to talk to a FedEx pilot and offered to pay for lunch in the process for his time, who cares.

If I still lived up there I would take him up on the offer, but I would probably pay for the grub since I probably get paid more.
Thanks very much - very much appreciate the sentiment.

Sorry folks - definitely not trying to "buy" anything here, guess I just thought that was a common type of courtesy. Dream would be to get on with Purple and eventually get based in ANC where I fly out of now. I'd be happy to retract the offer and NOT buy lunch, if that's more ethical. ;-) Just seems kinda ironic that I've lived here so long and am part of multiple flying communities but don't actually know anyone flying for Purple, and trying to change that. Be great to know some of the locals whether I ever got on or not. Got lots of "Brown" neighbors around trying to lure me their way for a while but think I'm more of a Purple guy than a Brown one. Anyway, no worries, I'll just keep updating my profile and keep my fingers crossed. Happy flying and see y'all out there- maybe even at the Trade Show here in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by ajAK; 04-19-2018 at 10:45 PM.