Thread: Cape Air
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 06:03 AM
Nopasta
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by Rwy18 View Post
Thanks so much for the info! Any help for the studying would be greatly appreciated as well! Yes I've heard it's going to be a relatively large class due to some of us in the 29th class being bumped into this one. Hoping that the training wait times won't be too bad with this many students. Do you think its realistic to borrow a classmate's car to get groceries and run other errands?
We had 10 people in my class. We got behind for a few days in ground school. Who knows if everyone will actually show up. The last class was supposed to have 7 but only 2 came. They are half way through flight training already. I would expect it to be decently fast as they will most likely have all of us done by the time you guys are through with the 2 week groundschool. They are pushing us through fast now. Going to be a slow down next weekend for the Nantucket daffodil festival. All instructors will be flying.

On the car I have no idea man. There was 2 people with cars in my class. They were nice enough to drive me to go grocery shopping.