View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 12:41 PM
frmrdashtrash
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Upright

Originally Posted by AirBear View Post
I'll 2nd the aviation interviews website. When I did my in person NetJets interview in 2005 I was only asked 2 questions I hadn't already read about. One was situational with the Captain coming in hot and fast and disregarding your inputs to go around, what would you do?

The other was an ops question, the one were how much lower can you go below mins on an ILS if you see the approach lights.

I had the "tech" interview fortunately, not the HR interview. I avoided questions like "if you were a color what color would you be and why?"

I know it's different now so check the website for the latest intel.

NJA has ceased interviewing pilots and is interested in wait staff with a pilot certificate. To those applying, please keep in mind NJA management feels they can teach anyone to fly an airplane but customer service skills come naturally and not everyone has them.

For those of you who applied and didn't get hired, please understand you didn't get turned down for a pilot position. You were turned down for a waiter/bellman/etc position. We are working to change this.