Old 04-24-2018, 11:35 AM
FreshWater
Kabuki Kool

Joined APC: Jul 2016
Position: fu3king.airline@Furlough. DNA

Originally Posted by Big E 757 View Post
I hope he spends hundreds of thousands of dollars and loses years of his life in this effort, and gets absolutely nothing. What a clown.

I saw the 60 minutes piece, and while not flattering for Allegiant, even I know that the information was dated. They are over a year late on those troubling times. It’s obvious that maintenance has improved a lot since then.

And I know it’s been said before, but I’ll say it again. You Allegiant pilots deserve a lot of credit for not killing hundreds of people every week back then. The only reason Allegiant still exists today, is because of the skilled pilots that work there. Well done!
Thank you. As soon as 60 minutes aired that piece of fake journalism, these sharks along with our detractors smelt blood and were quick to jump on the band wagon. Much to the chagrin of our haters immediately thereafter that narrative lost all its validity, rapidly faster than what would have been the case regardless. Imo 60 minutes who I suspect were in collusion in some way with the plaintiff to coincidently and conveniently coincide with the trial next month; are a day late and a dollar short.

60 minutes got convinced by someone that we were the next impending aviation disaster and they could be on the cusp of being ahead of the next ValuJet. Ain’t luck a bYa>h.