View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 06:29 PM
CAPILOTION
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by HwkrPlt View Post
I had some issues with my electronic logbook, and there is some data missing. My hours are correct, but I used to log all my legs on one line, which showed up just fine on my old program, but the only thing that is showing up on the new program is the first and last flights of the day. For example, a flight will show MIA-TPA-CAE-ATL on my old log book, but with the new one, it will just show MIA-ATL, with like 6 hours of flying.

First, would this be an issue to an interviewer? if so, can I bring a printout of my old electronic log book in case they have questions about individual flights that look odd, like taking 6 hours to go from MIA to ATL?
As long as you can prove in someway that you meet the minimum qualifications I’m sure you won’t have any difficulties. After experimenting with different options I have found in the Excel spreadsheet to be the easiest way to Keep track of hours. Obviously you don’t want to get caught lying because then you’d be blacklisted probably for life but I highly doubt any company is going to look into your previous flights with a fine tooth comb. Like I said as long as you can honestly show that you meet the requirements you’ll be fine.