Thread: Mesa 3.0
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 01:16 PM
calmwinds
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by PhantomHawk View Post
Fact 1: XJT CPP is 25%

Fact 2: Commutair CPP is 10% or less. Their whole pilot group is only about 250 people.

Fact 3: Air Wisconsin hasn’t sent a single pilot yet. So for now, that’s 0%. Subject to change.

Fact 4: The CFIs from Phoenix are less than 10. That’s not a percentage. I mean TEN.

Soooooo......you can add all that up and try to imagine a world where that comes out to 60%........and you can also believe every word a recruiter tells you......

But you shouldn’t go around repeating it like you know what you’re talking about, as you clearly like to do with a massive sense of self-importance already.

For the sake of discussion, let’s say they are GOING to do that. That’s a HUGE leap from where we are. You being told 60% are coming from CPP carriers is akin to your company telling people there’s going to be an ATL base. You don’t seem to approve of that sort of thing, so I hope anybody listening to you does some extra bit of searching. The information I have provided is readily available all over these forums.

Fact 5: You like to hear yourself talk.
Let me take your numbers and others gathered from the forum.

Xjet: 25% (as reported by you)
CommutAir: 10% (as reported on their forum)
Air Wisconsin: 10% (as reported on their forum)

That totals 45% and only leaves 15% to gain pilots through other CPP programs, including Mesa’s. Mesa’s has been reported at 10% by others on this forum or a total of 55%. All of these numbers seem plausible targets to me. Pretty close to 60%.

I am sorry you work for such a depressing regional. It is the only regional I cannot recommend to anyone. Hopefully, you will be hired by United soon.

Maybe, I will be wrong and United will open up the CPP to non-UAX based pilots. This will certainly be good news for Xjet’s and Mesa’s American Eagle based pilots.